• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George & Gemma share a carrot

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
They are both trying to eat the same part - rather than one start at the other end!!! Odd little furballs:love:

Tesco are selling three bunches of carrots with tops for £2.50 at the moment so my buns (and Sam's) have been having a treat. I know carrots are a bit sugary for buns but I have 13 buns and a guinea-pig at the moment and they soon get through them.

GeorgeandGemma181012.jpg

They are both trying to eat the same part - rather than one start at the other end!!! Odd little furballs:love:

Tesco are selling three bunches of carrots with tops for £2.50 at the moment so my buns (and Sam's) have been having a treat. I know carrots are a bit sugary for buns but I have 13 buns and a guinea-pig at the moment and they soon get through them.

GeorgeandGemma181012.jpg

Mine do the same with spring greens. I get them a leaf each yet they end up playing tug of war with the same one! odd balls.
:love:

Back