• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about Doris...Question Post 8

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Doris was Jack's partner (he was pts yesterday), shes hardly eaten since he went.

She saw the body but completely ignored it ,I really think shes pining.

Jack was her 2nd partner in the space of a year,she used to live with Jeff ,he died inexplicably in summer last year.

Last edited:
Would it be wise to try and rebond Doris sooner rather than later?

I've not had a bunny react like this before ,normally they just act like nothing has happened :?

Would it be wise to try and rebond Doris sooner rather than later?

I've not had a bunny react like this before ,normally they just act like nothing has happened :?

I would see if you have any of your own bunnies (pairs or singles) that would accept her, she will be easier to bond when she is feeling a bit lonely, in my opinion. Of course, there are no hard fast rules with this situation.

Thinking of you and Doris :love:

I would see if you have any of your own bunnies (pairs or singles) that would accept her, she will be easier to bond when she is feeling a bit lonely, in my opinion. Of course, there are no hard fast rules with this situation.

Thinking of you and Doris :love:

Thats what I meant....I have her brothers who live as a pair and I was wondering whether to try her with them, I'm not in a position to take on any more bunnies really.

I do believe shes eaten a bit of her evening veg , she didn't touch her pellets earlier , she is just sitting in her 'play hutch' at the back of the shed :(

Back