• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Okay for bunnies? And toy recommends!

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
1016122320.jpg

1016122319.jpg

Nearly got the single one since the girls don't jump all that much. They have plywood bottoms covered in the same fabric on the inside, but not the bottom outside, or the top inside. Would you think buns would use these? Both my buns like to stretch out when they sleep, so I wasn't sure if they'd have enough room... Did get them a tunnel today though, but it's going to be a daytime toy only (it's one of the crinkle ones). What other toys do you all recommend?

I have something similar to the single story one except it's bigger and square. Also made for cats. I've never seen my rabbits inside it, only on top of it.

one of my pair have a similar one but square and they LOVE it, nora sits in there ALL the time, and she is quite big, i think she likes the security of it, and then half the time mojo will squeeze in there with her and their feet will just hang out the back if laying or they will sit huddled up in there :)

but take it away if they eat the carpet on the outside :)

I think it would be fine but make sure it's sturdy enough that buns cant knock it over, my cats have knocked theirs over before.

Also, if your buns are chewers or diggers, be VERY careful, especially for chewers, as it could easily be ingested.

Polka is a digger, Bandana digs sometimes, but is more a chewer. They're pretty good about not chewing on fabric though, unless it's a shirt I'm wearing. I'll have to wait till next paycheck at least, so I guess I've got some time to think about it. Thanks!

Back