• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Lydia's Angel....................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
''And through it all he offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call, he won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead''

Rabbits028-8.jpg

Rabbits024-6.jpg

Rabbits026-6.jpg

Giant noserubs to Lady Lydia! :love: bless her! 

Can I ask you where you got your portrait (with blue background) from and how much it was? ;)

Hello, Beautiful :love:
How is she doing, Jane? And how are you?
(((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

Hello, Beautiful :love:
How is she doing, Jane? And how are you?
(((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

I tried yet again to bond Lydia yesterday and it ended the same way as all previous attempts with three different Rabbits- a massive fight :cry:
She absolutely does not want to be bonded. Victor was her one and only :cry:

I think the only hope I would have of bonding Lydia would be with a Baby Rabbit. But I cant take on any more Rabbits :cry:

As for me, I feel pretty awful :cry:

Bet you wish you'd not asked now :oops:

I tried yet again to bond Lydia yesterday and it ended the same way as all previous attempts with three different Rabbits- a massive fight :cry:
She absolutely does not want to be bonded. Victor was her one and only :cry:

I think the only hope I would have of bonding Lydia would be with a Baby Rabbit. But I cant take on any more Rabbits :cry:

As for me, I feel pretty awful :cry:

Bet you wish you'd not asked now :oops:

Maybe she senses he's still around, and that's why she's fighting off any usurpers so vigorously... :?

Hoping you have a better day soon.... snuggles with Morse may help a tiny bit....:love:

But her ear is wayward again. Is that a good sign?

Yes, I think so. She seems more content if left to come and go around the other Rabbits (I leave her enclosure open all day). It is the direct bonding contact that sets her off, regardless of where I attempt an introduction.

Yes, I think so. She seems more content if left to come and go around the other Rabbits (I leave her enclosure open all day). It is the direct bonding contact that sets her off, regardless of where I attempt an introduction.

Unfortunately you have so many rabbits that I think no space in your home is neutral anymore. Have you tried somewhere rabbit-free? Like a neighbour's place?

Then perhaps she doesn't want to be bonded really. Many of the first encounters between Mango and Maia ended in fights, with tail circling and a broom between them, yet now they're in love.
But that's my only experience with bonding and it took many tries.

Back