• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely bunny at college

Alicia

Mama Doe
At college I am working on birds on the animal management unit so I don't get to see the rabbits much, although there are a few I remember from last year, I went to rabbits today for one of my lessons and there were new rabbits :) We had a lesson of animal handling and I saw a rabbit that looked just like Archie, so much so that I had to look more than once to make sure :lol: I think he was new because I would have remembered him. The hutch he was in was quite small, a bit smaller than the other hutches and he looked like a dwarf lop. He was so friendly, and so easy to pick up. I was holding him and after a few minutes he laid his head to the side against my coat and looked so happy and comfy it was lovely. I held him for ages and can't stop thinking about this little bunny, he's absolutely lovely and I wish he had more space but I don't think there's much I can do about it :( I'm going to make him some toys and take them to him when I'm next in college on Friday.

Back