• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed is up!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Not too interesting at this point .. :lol: My mom has gone out there to help him, I suppose I should put something warm on and assist too :lol: (and take more pictures :lol:) My dad had to put his eskimo hat on so he's pretty cold! I did make him a cup of tea though :thumb: :lol:

Levelling it out;

IMAG1618.jpg

IMAG1619.jpg

Didn't realise how quick my dad would be :lol: I went outside and it was like this!

IMAG1620.jpg

My dad is swapping the hinges on the door so it opens the other way so it is easier for me to get in with the hay!

IMAG1621.jpg

IMAG1622.jpg

Mom was convinced the roof was wonky but it's all wonky by about 2mm!! :shock: because of the flooring :lol:

IMAG1623.jpg

Roof on!

IMAG1626.jpg

IMAG1629.jpg

How it is for now :D

IMAG1630.jpg

My dad is going to fix the little bits that need to go on tomorrow, and felt it I think. But we need to paint it! My mom is really excited :lol: She wants curtains for them and for my auntie (very artistic) to paint the bunnies on the windows :lol:

Last edited:
I have doors! 2 doors.. :thumb: So I can move the run from one side, to the other :lol: that way the grass won't get too messy :thumb::lol:

The washing line is being moved too, thank god :lol:

IMAG1687.jpg

My dad hasn't finished meshing it yet because he forgot the wire cutters which is why the one bit is bowing into the middle. Once that is done the lino can go down :D they're only a few days off moving in!

IMAG1688.jpg

Last edited:
Eeeeeee I love it ... Can I save this thread to prove to the o/h that bees new shed needs to go up before his bike shed :)

Eeeeeee I love it ... Can I save this thread to prove to the o/h that bees new shed needs to go up before his bike shed :)

Please do :D :lol:

I'll have to take a picture of my dads draw bridge system.. It's brilliant :lol: I can open both doors from the pulley system he has made right by the door! It's fab :lol: :D

looks great - cant wait to see it finished and would love to see the draw bridge system - sounds very handy! :wave:

it looks fantastic. Just now seen this thread. Are they moved it yet? I would love to me more pics of it finished.

it looks fantastic. Just now seen this thread. Are they moved it yet? I would love to me more pics of it finished.

Not yet, I'm hoping tomorrow as its supposed to start getting below freezing by Friday! My dad will be finishing the mesh and I think we're putting the lino down, if that's the case I can get them in the shed tomorrow, if not then it will be Thursday :D

My dad isn't home until 5 but he works on it until its dark :thumb: I'll have to buy him something :lol:

looks great - cant wait to see it finished and would love to see the draw bridge system - sounds very handy! :wave:

It's really good, got a wheely system and everything :lol: he's very proud of it! :D I'll take some pictures later and upload them:D he has also made some visor things to protect the little doors from the weather :lol: I think I'll be felting them later! :lol:

Back