• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny move in day UD-there in (pics)

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Moving the quad into the kennel today! I am SO nervous, just hope they stay as a close quad like they have been in the lounge for the last 4 weeks!!

it looks VERY bare atm but ive orderd a nice cat scratching thing, with level etc, which my 2 indoors LOVE also need fussy stuff adding! hay hangers, hanging toys, but the essentials are in

they will be getting a new deeper litter tray
430077_4753804441676_240089205_n.jpg

Like I said VERy bare, which might be a good thing for the first few nights!
580390_4753805201695_1635437079_n.jpg

Last edited:
Do they have a run attached to the kennel that they have permanent access to ? :)

not yet, and it won't be perminant:( but they will have daily acsess, my mum has agreed to a run, but it must fold away when she request *which won't be often, she just liked to be difficault*

Also next year we are having a wall to seperate the patio from the grass, and then the rabbits will have acsess to the patio in the day :)

It looks like the barer it is the better, it would give them more room. I think it might be a little small without the attached run - are you sure you cant get a nice cat flap and secure run for it 24/7 when you are able to separate the patio from the grass? Hopefully you can aim for this project in the future? :D

It looks like the barer it is the better, it would give them more room. I think it might be a little small without the attached run - are you sure you cant get a nice cat flap and secure run for it 24/7 when you are able to separate the patio from the grass? Hopefully you can aim for this project in the future? :D

Definetly can't, my mum wants the patio cleared when she wants it to be, and the grass is just mud! that the kids play on etc, I don;t know exactly when the wall will go up depends on when my mum organises it x

There in :)

483015_4754300414075_313219178_n.jpg

408771_4754301414100_1244142974_n.jpg

66545_4754301934113_1578717053_n.jpg

314264_4754302974139_1832526766_n.jpg

they were abit nervous at first, but all have sucsessfull used the cat flap, give or take the odd push in the right direction!! still lots of improvements to make which will happen over time ! x

They look like they are having fun exploring - hope they looove it in there! :D

yhh they are abit apprehensive, but im sure in time they will settle in, we are supposed to have torential rain and wind tonight, so hoping it will make them snuggle together!

they have hay :?

Mine have hay in their litter tray too and that's it apart from hay racks. I put in in the bedroom area and they dig it out, I put blankets in and they dig it out and put it in their water bowl and it soaks up :roll: they have each other which seems to be fine for them. They were alright on their own too and it wasn't too dissimilar to what they have now. I'm sure 4 bunnies will be nice and snug unless they're a bit dim like mine and find awkward places to lie together :roll::lol:

Back