• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petri Pony Photos

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
well I hadn't seen the little lady for a while due to being ill :( .. so OH agreed to come take some photos of us out a potter about :D .. she was a gem as always :inlove:

well here are the photos ..

on top of a hill we usually canter up (I only walked as not allowed to over do it just now)
_MG_5038.jpg

_MG_5041.jpg

_MG_5048.jpg

I did have a little cheeky canter along the flat though
_MG_5054.jpg

_MG_5059.jpg

more cuddle photos
_MG_5083.jpg

_MG_5085.jpg

_MG_5086.jpg

her cute little face
_MG_5102.jpg

_MG_5115.jpg

_MG_5121.jpg

she even went in the stream first time .. all by herself :biggrin: (this stream was the bain of our lives for months since we moved, she just point blank refused to go near it and there is a lovely yeeha hill just over it .. but now she goes no probs :D)
_MG_5123.jpg

she even plays in it these days, I will need to get a video
_MG_5126.jpg

she is so pretty :love:
_MG_5130.jpg

She is stunning :love: is there some exmoor in her? She looks like a lovely little exmoor to me (tho I haven't been near one in years:() but a very light colour. :love::love::love:

:love::love::love:

I just love horses - she is utterly beautiful.

Did you ever read the Earth Children series of books - Clan of the Cave Bear, Valley of Horses? She makes me think of Ayla's horse Whinny.

I love Fjords! My friend bought one that was at the yard for a while, I schooled him whilst he was there and he was just the biggest teddy bear ever! He's called Pete, which says it all really...bless his heart :lol:

She is stunning :love:

she is stunning,. you can tell she is a fjord by her wonderful thick neck and mane.. my first pony was a fjord called Odin. :love:

She's gorgeous :love::love::love: I've never seen a fjord before, my Mum's always had thoroughbreds, but she is absolutely stunning!

Back