• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

advice?

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
Im worried because recently Bun has been licking the speaker like mad, I cant work out why, I also caught him trying to eat my feather earring and boyf saw him trying to eat some paper and tissue, this is unusual for Bun and obviously worries me as Hitley ate bad stuff and then got bad bowels and then we had to have him pts. Bun rarely eats anything other than hay, pels and parsley - he is a fussy Bun. He has unlimited hay, should I stop his pels for now???
any advice greatly appreciated, ta - sorry I feel like such a neurotic Bun companion!

He is probably just licking the dust off the speaker, a lot of lick dust for some strange reason! It doesn't do them any harm. They do tend to go for paper aswell, if he does that a lot you'll have to just keep him away from it. :wave:

Back