• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to the vets...

With my old man ShyBoy who is 9 1/4. I've either just injured him, or I've just discovered an injury. I have a really bad feeling about this. The last few weeks have just made some kind of hideous sense.

I shouldn't have pets :cry:

I shouldn't have pets :cry:

Awwww - don't say that. We do the best for our animals -but don't forget the rabbits are prey animals and are very clever at hiding things that are wrong. All we can do is learn as we go along and do whatever we can for them...

And you're straight off to the vets - there are lots of people out there wouldn't bother - that makes you a pretty good owner in my view!

I so hope it's not too bad and easily fixed - sending YOU lots of hugs and ShyBoy lots of get well vibes!

Vet thinks he has a tumour. He also has a patch of dead skin, which I thought was an abscess I'd just not noticed. He's on baytril and metacam now to keep him comfortable until he's ready to go to the bridge.

Vet and I agree this is best for him with his age.

Vet thinks he has a tumour. He also has a patch of dead skin, which I thought was an abscess I'd just not noticed. He's on baytril and metacam now to keep him comfortable until he's ready to go to the bridge.

Vet and I agree this is best for him with his age.

So sorry it's not better news :cry:

Back