• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Maggie'

lucybis

Young Bun
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and this is my first bunny so its all very exciting! My little girl is a rescue bunny called Maggie, she is around 12-14 weeks old and very big! I don't know her breeding but it is assumed she has wild rabbit somewhere in her genes. Her mum was neglected and so a friend of mine who works for the RSPCA took her in along with her 7 kittens (she's since had another litter!) and that's how she came to me. She's now an indoor bunny and although it's early days she seems to be getting used to it! She loves licking and climbing things, the higher the better it seems, although my heart is in my mouth when she tries to scale the sofa! For such a little girl she already has a huge character! My biggest worry was that she wouldn't take to the litter tray however she taught herself within a day and now runs straight to it to pee! She has been binkying around the living room and jumps into my lap mid-binky! I have become her climbing frame when I do my hair in the mornings and already she has taken over my life but I love her! Here are just a few pictures of her:

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

Oh - she is such a pretty little girl. And you're going to have such fun with her - I kind of feel envious in a way - it's such a huge learning curve, but SO rewarding.

She is beautiful, and she looks a lot like the wild bunnies we have on our farm - but much healthier and bigger. :)

shes beautiful and quite big for a baby, do you think she could have some giant breed in her some where? She sounds like she is living the life of luxuary:D

Thank you everyone! She really is an absolute dream come true! Goodness only knows curlyanwurly, all I know of her history is that her mum was loose in a garden with lots of other un-neutered rabbits. Her mum is quite big and white so I can't guess her breeding :( She has huge feet and ears though perhaps there is some giant in there! She is so inquisitive too, she is loving a rattly plastic toy that she's been picking up and shaking!

She is beautiful. She has a bit of a cheeky glint in her eye which i know only too well - i'd watch that if i were you :lol: :love:

Last edited:
Back