• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Cake

Fellie

Warren Veteran
So it's Bobo's first birthday on Saturday (well - it's sometime around now so we've chosen 21st October)...he is a spoilt little man so have really think of something special for Saturday.

Does anyone know of a recipe for a rabbit friendly cake that I can make for him - hubby & I will be tucking into a choccie cake, but Bobo and Harley need something too.

I have no idea - but came on to have a look as I thought you'd made a cake containing rabbit ... :shock::lol:

I've been known to stick candles into a thick slice of cucumber for a guinea pigs birthday...:oops:

You could mash pellets hay and herbs with hot water, and shape into a cake shape (once it cools down it goes hard) sprinkle some treats on the top and some herbs and hey presto, bunny cake!

We usually grate some carrot and maybe add some chopped coriander as mine love it, then we just pat it in to a cake shape. Same for horses, no coriander though but maybe a little grated apple,, topped with a ring of polo mints!

We usually grate some carrot and maybe add some chopped coriander as mine love it, then we just pat it in to a cake shape. Same for horses, no coriander though but maybe a little grated apple,, topped with a ring of polo mints!

Lol the things we do for our pets!:D

Back