• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pascal (BARC bunny) is free tomorrow!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
He will have had nine days of septrin for his secondary chest infection and will be allowed to return to the garden (he's currently in a hutch and is NOT a happy boy there). His myxi was really low level (he had the new vacc) but the secondary infection made him quite poorly. He's fully recovered now, eating well, and REALLY keen to be out and about. Just hope the others will welcome him back. Fingers crossed :D

Not been around much, so I didn't realise Pascal had been poorly. :(

So glad that he's fully recovered. Hope his release back into the garden went well and that the other buns welcomed him back.

How did it go? :wave:

Well he's very happy to be out and about and keeps stretching out in the sun. :love: Fairytale and Bracken keep chasing him, but not nearly as much as when he was first introduced, so I'm hoping that within a week or so they'll accept him again. He is eating well and behaving as he did before he was ill - it's just that nine days away from the others has damaged the bond a little. I'm optimistic things will settle though, fingers crossed.

Thanks to all who posted! :wave:

Back