• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been squashed by a giant!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Caring for my friend's bunnies this week.:D:D

One of which is a HUGE house rabbit (british giant), called Pepper.

I had a sit down for 5 minutes to rest my weary legs. Fine.:thumb:

Suddenly without any warning or any trouble up hopped Pepper and decided to make herself comfy on my chest.

Very strange feeling when such a large bunny shoves her nose up against mine. Those teeth........:roll:

Even more worrying was when she turned around and shoved her rather plumptious bottom into my face. Got rather concerned as to what was going to come my way.:lol::lol::lol:

Needn't have worried. She got herself comfy and sat motionless for a while.

As for me......squashed!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Will try to take some photos of Pepper.

:lol::lol::lol: sounds more like a cat than a bunny, Pepper must feel quite at home though :love:

She acts rather like a cat. Jumps up quite high without any effort, runs around your feet and nudges your legs for attention, follows me everywhere and best of all.......................................................uses her HUGE litter tray. Her poops are absolutely spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Back