• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies' new houses!

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Here is Daisy-Boo and Pippin's new house. It's a Happy Hutch 6 ' one, huge inside! Pippin seems to have mastered the ramp ok, but Daisy-Boo's a bit more cautious and hasn't really made it downstairs yet.

334764_4770644107668_1521839123_o.jpg

And Salt and Pepper have a Hawthorne Lodge from pets at home. They've just made it upstairs into the hutch this evening, which I'm really pleased about. The ramp was a bit scary for them to start with! They love snuggling up in the dog bed downstairs though.

466584_4770651507853_856356544_o.jpg

I'm absolutely over the moon with both hutch/ run combos. They were easy to assemble, are nice and sturdy and the bunnies seem very happy.

look nice and cosy. :D
a bit of advice though..add bolts to each of the happy hutch doors and an extra one to each of the PAH doors too..so it is fox proof..those plastic catches are usless and the PAH bolts tend to move out of line

Thanks Jill, will do. I'll get some tomorrow.
I need to make the top of S&P's run hinged so that I can get in the top of that and cover the ramps with something non-slippy as well.

These look great :)

I'm so glad you posted as I have been looking at the p@h version of the happy hutch and I just wondered can you gain access into the run area through the top of it or only by the door at the front?

That is the one flaw with them - they are only accessible by the door in the front.
I have bought some hinges and I'm going to try to sort this out by unscrewing the top and hinging it, then adding bolts to make it secure.

It's actually hilarious cleaning out Salt and Pepper. I have to crawl in on my belly to get to the back corners and then I get Salt and Pepper licking my nose, chewing my fingers, moving things around.
SO funny!

It's actually hilarious cleaning out Salt and Pepper. I have to crawl in on my belly to get to the back corners and then I get Salt and Pepper licking my nose, chewing my fingers, moving things around.
SO funny!

Awww! :love:

Back