• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Presents

Dave81

Mama Doe
What are you intending to get your rabbits for Christmas?

I'm getting a hay station built for Fluffy and Jezebel, this will also house the litter tray so hopefully less mess for me :lol:

Not getting anything specific built for Scooter and Jigsaw they will have to wait until there bonded back together again along with their wives (been a long time coming, due to various different reasons)

In general they will be getting a few new toys to throw around and some dried foods

Oh yeah I remember seeing that post a while back thinking the bunnies look happy with the new space to play in.

I'm not really getting much for them other that a few additional toys, I'm not usually a fan of Christmas as its very money orientated.

I am selling boxes of dried willow for Bunny Xmas Presents :wave::wave::wave:

See my thread . . .

Useful, Yummy and bauble-free!!!

I have already a new fleece blankie bought and put aside for Spenser.

I don't go overboard as he is spoilt all year round, but we wil be sending presents to my sponsor bunnies.

I normally go a bit bonkers and buy them loads, last year we must have spent about £60 on them but going to have to be careful this year as money is tight so will probaly be a shared main,one stocking each and a little pressie from Jack.

Their early Christmas present will be a run and a couple of bits to put into it lol.
For Christmas I will probably just get them some little bits like some treats and maybe some small chew toys

My bunnies Leo and Missy will get treats and a couple of new toys more then likely, they always get something every year as does my cat, Gizmo. I like to include them in the festivities :D

On Christmas day they get a selection of veg as their 'christmas dinner' too haha :)

snuggle safe covers, treat hay, treat-ums, new fleece blanket each, Rainbow rabbits Bunny Christmas dinner biscuits (already ordered hehe), floor cushion for Maximus (made by me), 2 handmade fleece mats for the fluffies and Gracie.

Will be getting my mum and dads buns - snuggle safe covers and rainbow rabbit biscuits.

My brother rabbit Harry - rainbow rabbit biscuits

My MiL's 2 bunnie - snuggle safe cover and rainbow rabbits biscuits :)

Nowt. They don't appreciate anything but an extra helping of veggies, so I don't bother with toys or commercial treats these days.

As I have a 9 year old who still believes in Santa, I have bought the bunnies a new toy from Pets at Home. They'll also get some treat bags and a decent amount of veggie mix for their dinner on the day itself. I also get the budgies something - well actually it'll only be one budgie this year as Skye died at the end of August :cry:.

I do like including the pets with pressies but I don't go overboard in relation to cost. This toy from PAH cost me £15 so a couple of treat bags and that'll be them. I'll buy a couple of seed bells/sticks for the budgie.

Back