• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to put her?

curlyanwurly

Warren Scout
well harvest (baby) is now living indoors, shes currently in our living room in an indoor cage but I cant decide if thats best for her, during the day I childmind so the most noise will be in the living room but she will be able to see us and have our company during the day and evening OR would she be better of in the kitchen where there is less noise and goings on , company of the cat dog and us during the day but in the evening she would be on her own from around 7pm onwards, If she lives in the kitchen then I can open her cage door and she can have free range of the kitchen once the mindees have gone home, not sure if practically I can do this in the lounge because of all the hiding places!
so do you think living room where its noisey but company all the time or kitchen where its less noisey but nonones in there in the evenings?

If the kitchen gives the most free range time then I would say the kitchen. She could still hang out with you in the lounge on an evening.

Back