• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye bye Bear and Alice :(

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Just dropped them off at the boarders and not going to see them again till Wednesday :(
This is the 1s time I've been away from them and I'm hating it already.

I'm sure that they will be fine.

I have even had the grown ups cry when they have left their furry families to stay with me.

Time will fly by in no time.

I have even had the grown ups cry when they have left their furry families to stay with me.

Me too :D ....one elderly (male) owner wouldn't put his bun into the cage....just kept walking around holding her for....oooh....probably an hour, showing her all the other animals staying with us and telling her that all the other boarders looked happy, so she'd be fine.

We had dinner very late that evening ;)

Omg I almost had a complete panic when I saw your thread title there! So glad it's just saying bye bye for a few days and not because something awful has happened! It's awful not having the furries at home with you isn't it, but it'll be Wednesday before you know it :D

Hope time passes quickly for you, and that they are not in the huff when you go to collect them. :wave:

My furries are in boarding too at the moment so I know exactly what you mean! I only have to wait until tomorrow evening until I see them again though! Can't wait :love:

Back