• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits & Music

Radhika

Young Bun
Do any of your bunnies like music?

I noticed bunny ignores my music except when I put on Trouble by Leona Lewis. He always stops what he's doing until the song is over, I'm sure he's listening! When I realised that I started playing all different kinds of music to see if he'd react, but it only seems to be that one song. I even tried Prokofiev and Beethoven but nope, he likes a bit of Leona Lewis :p

Do any of your bunnies like music?

I noticed bunny ignores my music except when I put on Trouble by Leona Lewis. He always stops what he's doing until the song is over, I'm sure he's listening! When I realised that I started playing all different kinds of music to see if he'd react, but it only seems to be that one song. I even tried Prokofiev and Beethoven but nope, he likes a bit of Leona Lewis :p

:lol::lol::lol:

Haven't really tried particular songs but i know Classic FM is great for a lot of animals who are stressed. I've used it when i bring them in during fireworks.

A rock song came on the radio the other day and Buster ran straight under the table! It wasn't loud but I don't think he liked the bass!x

Ridiculous though it sounds, Navi seems to love the James Bond theme. She binkies all over the place whilst it's on. It's great when she binkies dead on time to one of the "do do, DOO!" bits!

Sherlock likes Johnny Cash. Primarily because I have decided he likes him because Sherlock's personality suits a bit of Johnny ;-) Generally though, yes, our buns show a bit of a thing for music.

Mine love music! When I'm home I sing to them while I clean their room and they always seem to be listening! Boris used to always binky like mad when I watched Mamma Mia, he's clearly into ABBA too :lol:

Parsley likes when I sing you are my sunshine to him :)
And when I was bonding angel and bailey I put classical music on they both love the theiving magpie :)

Back