• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling like a better bunny mum

Rach210

Alpha Buck
I posted a few months ago saying that our landlord had suddenly banned me from getting a second rabbit and I was worried about Misty being alone.... well now we have been asked to move out because of our pets (the same pets they agreed to 4 months ago which have done no damage to the property at all).

We have found a new house where we have permission for our pets including a second bunny. It also has a garage where the buns can go if it gets too cold in the winter, something I was worrying about here. I'm getting a second hand 6x2x2ft hutch with small attached run soon and I can attach it by runaround tube to the old run. Misty will be spayed next month as well and I've made enquiries about adopting a boybun :)

I also love that grumpybum Misty seems to like me a bit more now!

Great news!

I'm sorry you had to go through the hassle of moving because of an indecisive landlord. I wish we could get better laws regarding tenant rights, as they do in most of Western Europe. Perhaps under the next government something positive will happen.

Glad it's all working out. I think it's always best to get permission from pets in writing, then they can't go back on their word! Not that I did, so I can't really talk. I'm lucky my landlord's been great with the rabbits and has let them come inside as Grim's so ill.

How awful! We had a letter confirming we were allowed two rabbits at the property so hopefully they won't go back on their word - although we have fallen out with them for other reasons...

Glad to hear you're allowed a second bun though :D

Back