• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Harry

sorry, i don't know, but i just wanted to say he's lovely! have you seen julie? her mum posts pictures too...

I don't think I have seen Julie, what is her mum's name so I can search the posts?

Bunnytoes! I love Julie, so cute and I find her name hilarious :D

Your Harry is lovely too. How does he get to the second level in that hutch btw?

Edited: Never mind, looked a bit closer and saw the ramp plain as day :oops:

Thank you everyone, Harry agrees with all the compliments :)

Yes he has a ramp, but he hasn't quite got the hang of it. He uses it more like a slide to get down, and on the way up he seems to steel his nerve and then thunder up as if he's on the Gladiator's Travelator. At least he is getting exercise :D

Harry is very handsome and he has such a fantastic home, so spacious and filled with enriching toys. Well done you for giving him all that :D

Thank you everyone, Harry agrees with all the compliments :)

Yes he has a ramp, but he hasn't quite got the hang of it. He uses it more like a slide to get down, and on the way up he seems to steel his nerve and then thunder up as if he's on the Gladiator's Travelator. At least he is getting exercise :D

:lol:

My English Spot was like this when she was in a hutch. You knew when she was upstairs or down no matter where you were in the house because she's such a great lump and she'd throw herself around without any fear, lol.

He's beautiful :love: I do love buns of that colouring.

May I suggest you have his water bottle a little higher up? He must have to bend awfully low to have a drink. My Boys like theirs just above nose level. then they can have a really good slurp :)

Back