• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calliing Mum..JJS

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
" ello mum. I am fines ere and av bin quite a good boy. Arentee Jill as made me meet dis girl and to start wiv I wos norty:oops: I dids bite er botty and chase er round. Den she dids bite my botty :shock: Arentee Jill dids tells us bowff that we shoulds behave ourselves. She dids make us lives next to each uver for sum times.

But nows we are friends..and doos live together and we can come ome very soon
Ere is a picture of me wiv me wife , she is called by de Margot name :D

skitmargot.jpg

Wees shall sees you very soon. Loves from Skittle and Mrs skittle xxxx "

I am sooooooooooooo happy for you

:wave::wave:

Dear Mr and Mrs M Skittle

So pleased that you have stopped biting each others behinds and have decided to like each other.

Thats good news and we will be pleased to see you soon.

Thank you Auntie Jill........very much
:thumb:

Jxxx

I am thrilled :D:D:D So pleased for both the newly weds and of course Julie who I know has been anxious about Mr Skittle finding a hunbun :love:

I have a lovely bundle of fresh apple sticks here for them, a wedding gift from me ;)

We is very excited about Mr Skittle finding a new wifey.

I think we will have to rename him Gerry so Margot Skittle and he can live the Skittle life in the garden !!!

I have made a special place for her to place her pik axe!

We is very excited about Mr Skittle finding a new wifey.

I think we will have to rename him Gerry so Margot Skittle and he can live the Skittle life in the garden !!!

I have made a special place for her to place her pik axe!

:lol::lol::thumb:

I am popping into the skittle life garden in a moment to take pics of the newly weds set up.

I will be making an apple pie bed !!!

:roll:

UPdate

Battery is flat on the camera...............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
So.....here is the run...........it has a tunnel into the shed

Thenewsetup001.jpg

and an extra 2 x 2 cube that fits to the the door of the run or will go in front of the open shed door to give more space.....wont be going there until next spring though !!

Thenewsetup002.jpg

This is the shed ......well.... it is a playhouse really

Thenewsetup003.jpg

This is inside with all things in it, but when they first coime home it wont have these in , just the snuggle kennell to start with and their litter tray etc

Thenewsetup004.jpg

This is one wall, you can see the mesh in the windows and the recycled hutch mesh thing

Thenewsetup006.jpg

This is just to show their exit to the run

Thenewsetup005.jpg

It will be lovely for them.

The "Skittle life"

:love::love::thumb:

Back