• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Embarrassing vets story...

melaniejb

Mama Doe
We went to the vets for myxi vaccs yesterday and whilst we were there, I told the vet that I had noticed a little lump on Albert's tummy. I'd been keeping my eye on it and it hadn't changed but I wanted the vet to check it out...turns out that it was Albert's nipple that had been concerning me!!! Oooops! :oops::oops::oops:

Actualy i've heard of a few people that have done that so youre not alone. I remember Liz and the Malteaser incident too :lol:
I've got plenty of embarrassing vets stories, usually every time i go! :lol: I find myself apologising when they ask which rabbit i'm bring down and it's Amber :oops:

Last edited:
dont worry thats nothing-my mums collegue took her frenchie cross to be neutered and at the preop whilst checking his bits he got 'excited' , if you know what i mean :lol::lol::lol:

Back