• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free range time should be renamed... *pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
To lazy time!

IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

Xena has the "melt" post down to a tee!

IMG_4493.jpg

What's with his paw sticking out? :lol:

IMG_4469.jpg

Hi, Mam...can I has grooms?

IMG_4484.jpg

Love yoouu.

IMG_4485.jpg

Just melting on things now..

IMG_4488.jpg

You there! Groom me!

IMG_4495.jpg

What you lookin' at!?

IMG_4506.jpg

Yes, I am handsome ;)

IMG_4502.jpg

Sniffage!

IMG_4513.jpg

It's so tiring being lazy.

Yippee - great to see other bunnies being lazy...Bobo will be happy too as I will stop nagging him to go to the gym...;)

They are so pretty though...:love:

Oh that's made me feel better. Doughnut is in a hutch with a pen attached while I'm at work. Once I'm in she has the run of downstairs. Sometimes she runs around for a small amount of time after I've fed her but normally she just sits down and sleeps and jumps up at me for more. I'm always worried she doesn't get enough exercise when i can't put her outside on the grass, guess she likes to just chill like your little fluff pots.

Gorgeous :love: I love how they are both harlequin marked but in opposing colours :love:

I know :love: They make a great couple, they keep each other on their toes haha. They love each other but are both very bossy bunnies, feeding time is always fun :roll:

They live free range in my bedroom but I like to bring them into the front room for a change in scenery. They hop about for a while and then settle down to relax lol. They love spending time with me, especially Fiver, he is a right mammy's boy.

cpayne - I wouldn't worry too much about your bunny not being so active, some bunnies are always on the go and some much prefer to do as little as possible :roll:. Xena flops and sleeps a lot more than Fiver and my bridge bun, Ellie, did nothing but sleep and eat no matter where she was. :lol:

IMG_4195.jpg

This is Xena's favourite position...she is actually happy flopping on a piece of tissue here :lol: :lol:

It's nice to know they really appreciate the extra space during free range time - by sleeping in another location :lol::lol::lol:

She's beautiful, so cute that sleeping position.

Doughnut did have a run around last night. Maybe she just can't be bothered sometimes. There again it's nice to know that she's not itching to get out of her hutch and play pen.

i guess rabbits are like us, some love exercise, others aren't too fussed. At least it's nice to give them the choice though.:D

Back