• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding advice

lizzyjm

Alpha Buck
Has anyone used the rabbit boarding from London Dog Walkers? Are they reputable? Does the description sound alright on there? The bit about pre/pro-biotics seems a bit odd - is that a common thing? They're based in Streatham, apparently, which is apparently an hour on public transport from me (probably longer with heavy buns in tow!) but I can't find anywhere nearer.

If I was you I would contact them and go through any questions that you may have and go and visit to see if I felt comfortable with their set up.

There is nothing about vaccination requirement, bedding that they use, accomodation size including if they give them access to a run area, if the accomodation is indoor or outdoor etc.

It also looks as if they do ferret boarding, although its not clear whether it is at the same or different premises, that is something I would want to know as I personally would not board my bunnies somewhere that also boarded ferrets. Even if they a nowhere near them, I would not be happy with the smell transfer even if just on clothes or hands. They may well be at a completely different premises though, in which case that wouldn't bother me.

Sorry I haven't heard of them.

Best thing is to go and visit beforehand and ask as many questions as poss.

Best of luck.

Back