• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frustrated

catherine09

Mama Doe
I've emailed a couple of local rescues, one rabbit and piggy one and one piggy specific one, saying that I really am interested in fostering.....and they're either not replying or being very frosty and I have no idea why....just trying to help out :(

Have you tried ringing them? Could be that they are very busy and haven't had chance to catch up with their emails. (I have a friend who runs a cat rescue and I know she's always run off her feet.) Can understand your frustration!

I am being patient....I've waited over 2 weeks for a reply from the bunny rescue...nothing...not even to say no :(

The piggy rescue emailed back a couple of times saying she only lets people who volunteer become fosterers...so I have emailed twice over the last few weeks asking if I could come that respective weekend to help out and no reply...but replying to Facebook comments.

I do understand that rescues are busy, but even if they don't want foster help then I would so appreciate a courteous reply so that I can see if there is any other rescues I might be able to help in the area.

Back