• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's spay day soon.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
Milly is being booked in for her spay on the 1st November and once again I am dreading it. She will be going in a week before just to be weighed and checked over to see if she is big enough to be done. She is a rather little bunny. I am gonna be a nervous wreck for the first week in november. :(.

Bless her! :love: It's in her best interests to be spayed, but I can understand how nervous you must be feeling. xxx

I know exactly how you feel. My two baby girls will be due then too but I am dreading it. Their brother has been done but boys don't bother me as much. You'd think It'd seen enough fosters through this that I wouldn't bother but I get freaked out every time!

my little lop was spayed last Monday and to say I was worried was understatement lol. but she came through well- was eating even when i picked her up same day. vet said shes the smallest they had spayed (1kg) but they did a very neat job -tiny shaved patch- and she was full of beans next day.

That is what I am worried about with Milly. She is usually full of beans and binkying everywhere. I don't want her doing that after she has been spayed just in case she hurts herself.

My Buttons will be spayed shortly also. I'm scared but I'm more nervous about Nibbles' neutering as he's small and has a bunch of other problems. :S

That is what I am worried about with Milly. She is usually full of beans and binkying everywhere. I don't want her doing that after she has been spayed just in case she hurts herself.

try not to worry. I was told to keep her somewhere where there wasn't room to do full pelt running about for a few days but also that she would be sore enough that she would moderate herself.

Back