• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well I suppose if you have to go...

She never licked me when Mischa was here. I think she misses grooming another bunny :(

She never licked me when Mischa was here. I think she misses grooming another bunny :(

I'd be 100% sure that was the reason.

Bless her, she's so adorable, she clearly is now treating you as her bonded partner. :love:

Wonder, would it be plausible to give her a cuddly toy to snuggle up to? :)

Thats just how Biscuit is with us, when he wants to be :lol:

Thanks for sharing Elena :)

I'd be 100% sure that was the reason.

Bless her, she's so adorable, she clearly is now treating you as her bonded partner. :love:

Wonder, would it be plausible to give her a cuddly toy to snuggle up to? :)

Thats just how Biscuit is with us, when he wants to be :lol:

Thanks for sharing Elena :)

She has a cuddly toy but ignores it. :( I'm waiting to see what's happening with our bathroom and then I'm going to try once more. If not then I have a couple of local rescues' numbers.

I cant see the picture :(

Timmy used to groom me like mad after we lost Tilly, I definatly think it was due to him missing her :( He stopped when we adopted Mimi for him :love:

I cant see the picture :(

Timmy used to groom me like mad after we lost Tilly, I definatly think it was due to him missing her :( He stopped when we adopted Mimi for him :love:

I can't either. :oops: sometimes YouTube videos work on my ipad sometimes they don't.

Here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl47Gh4L1gA

ETA. I've worked it out, mobile links, the ones that start m.youtube don't work embedded for me, the normal links do.

Last edited:
Back