• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor boy...

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
... Has a suspected UTI. He's fine in himself but has been peeing and drinking a lot more so this morning he's had a bum bath and is on a 10-day course of anti-biotics. He's not impressed but Mylo's looking after him - He was so scared in the vets I actually got a proper cuddle for the first time! :love: Silver lining! ;)

Thanks everyone :)

We've been feeling a bit sorry for him all day so he thought he'd try his luck & stole a choccy digestive! :roll: Luckily My Boy noticed very quickly and took it off him. Gonna get some bunny-friendly treats tomorrow to keep him occupied/hide his medicine in!

Good luck with hiding medicine in treats. I found drizzeling metacam on a fenugreek cruchie worked quite well for Spenser. ;)

At first we tried syringing straight into his mouth but he was having none of it! Put it on a piece of carrot though & he ate that straight away :roll: Not overly keen on giving him carrot every day so I was thinking maybe a basil plant, then at least Mylo can have a treat too :)

Back