• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I LOVE nothing more.....

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
thank watching my dipstick of a neighbour chasing ehr rabbit around her garden in the :censored: rain, when the rabbit is clearly having a great time in the rain aha!!:roll::lol::lol:

you don't live nextdoor to me do you?

I chase Fudge around sometimes - it's like a fun game though. She does the best binkies!

Its ace, I watch my neighbour try to catch the dog when it escapes... she's not that quick and the dog sure is... :D

Are you my neighbour!? :lol:

we chase rupert, he LOVES it, he binkies all over the place.... then comes back for more like a kid lol

Haha, I tried chasing Alfie today. He looked at me like "what on earth are you doing?" and hopped away unimpressed.

Frankie loves doing the same.

Plumptious Scrumptious..............Estelle goes in without any problem. She wants to bag the comfy chair to herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

:lol: Did she have a blue coat and bright pink PJ bottoms and slippers, cos that was me last night at 9 ish :lol:

:Dall i had to do was scoop him out of the run but he was havin none of it :oops:

Back