• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

really need help

lucy24

Mama Doe
my ME is awful at the moment! and im trying to get my head round getting new housing for my trio as currently its way too small :oops: my M/F pair have the shed and run finished which is good but im not allowed another shed so ideas of how to create a good spacious home would be much appreciated at the moment.My head is just in such a blurr! ive looked at kernow and i love their hutches! iwas quoted for a6x3x3 hutch over a6x5 x3 run which i was going to attach via runaround to another 8x4x2run.However if i can find something a little cheaper it would be good.

i was thinking about that but the biggest id be allowed is a 4x4 and it works out less square footage than the hutch(if ive done it right lol)

The runarounds

Runarounds can be pricey, so instead you can go on other sites that sell plastic tubes, they just don't have the air holes

If you have a look online for perforated drainage pipe. I am sure is is the same stuff they use. It has holes all the way down it. :thumb:

Back