• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh my gosh!! Im so so so excited!!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I just got some money back via PPI!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Im going to have the whole of the back garden paved and have just arranged for the person doing that to put up and modify my bunny shed (its half finnished :roll: ) and im going to buy a second one and have 2 outside bunny sheds! :thumb: So poppy and Daisy will be in one and Lucky and Hope in the other and then Rosey (and hopefuly Albert) inside! :thumb: The next summer I will have the third shed put up and Rosey and Albert can go into that! :thumb: Iv got an 8x10 shed flatpacked that we have been meaning to get put up and all my bunny supplies will go into that one! :thumb:

Waahhooo! :thumb:

Awwww, sounds amazing. Sometimes I think it's lucky I don't have a garden or I would end up with loads of animals and I can't afford any more with Poppy's expensive teeth ;)

Can't wait for the pics when ot's all finished.

I will take and post lots of photos...our garden is a complete mud swamp with the dogs so im so looking forward to having just slabs...Millie is a real digger and so i never have anything that resembles a lawn :roll: I hate the hutches and think it will look so much neater with two sheds side by side and then their runs on the outter sides :thumb:

That's great! We got some back earlier this year too, such a nice surprise.

Katy is a digger too, my garden is such a mess :(

That's great! :D But... am I missing something... Lucky, Hope, Albert?!!! :shock:

:lol: Lucky and hope I fell in love with and went and visited them which was fatal...they come home a week saturday!! :love:

Im hoping to bond Albert with rosey since we lost lily :(

Guy&Fawkes bunnies...we were sent a letter from ocean finance who we had had a loan through previously...it turns out it was a very good idea to take the time to fill it out...im not talking a couple of hundred £ or even a couple of thousands...quite a few thousand..and to think that I shelved the letter for 6 months!! :evil::lol:

:lol: Lucky and hope I fell in love with and went and visited them which was fatal...they come home a week saturday!! :love:

Im hoping to bond Albert with rosey since we lost lily :(

Guy&Fawkes bunnies...we were sent a letter from ocean finance who we had had a loan through previously...it turns out it was a very good idea to take the time to fill it out...im not talking a couple of hundred £ or even a couple of thousands...quite a few thousand..and to think that I shelved the letter for 6 months!! :evil::lol:

Aww :love: Are they dutchies too? So sorry about Lily though. :cry: xx

Aww Are they dutchies too? :love: So sorry about Lily though

Nope none of them are dutchies! :shock::lol:

Hope and Lucky are Agouti lops from BARC :love:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?356872-Lucky-and-Hope..brother-sister-agouti-pair

Albert (Bertie) is an all black uppy eared also from BARC :love: (as rosey isnt spayed...she is being treated for EC at the moment and isnt well enough if she doesnt bond with Albert then I might try P&D with him for a trio :thumb: )
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?356507-Albert

Loosing Lily was such a horrible shock :(

Back