• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick answer please! Seagrass?!

Peterbunny

Mama Doe
Hi,

I bought Peter one of these......

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/guinea...grass-funball-for-small-animals/invt/0303670/

a few days ago and yesterday I discovered that he had unwound most of it. This morning I have just spotted him chomping his way through one of the strings?! Is it OK for him to eat it? He literally was attempting to eat an entire strand (like a piece of spagetti). I have taken it off him, however if he is allowed it then I could give it back to him as he seemed to be enjoying himself :lol:

The packaging says it is glue and staple free so I'm assuming that means its safe for consumption, or does that just cover gnawing it?

Thanks

Phew! I tell you what, Peters going to send me grey by the age of 40 :lol: I spend so much time worrying about him :lol:

:lol: The pack of 3 smaller balls you can get from wilkos, the seagrass and the other 2, mine love. But I always regret giving Leo the one that is basically made of sticks because he just tears it apart and I always stand on the sharp bits :evil: :roll: :lol:

:lol: The pack of 3 smaller balls you can get from wilkos, the seagrass and the other 2, mine love. But I always regret giving Leo the one that is basically made of sticks because he just tears it apart and I always stand on the sharp bits :evil: :roll: :lol:

:lol:

when he managed to unravel the ball he looked a combination of guilty and proud of himself :lol: he almost looked like he could have been saying "Look what I've done Mum!!!"

Back