• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arghhhhhh BERYL ...you are sooooooooooooo norty .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
OMG this rabbit is driving me insane !!!!!!!!!!

I have to block off bits of the garden ... especialy the bit with the pairs of rabbits in as she goes tormenting them and causing scuffles ... but she likes this bit best :roll: of course she does cos shes not allowed there :roll:

so i block it off ... Beryl is free ranging ... i go inside and look out of kitchen window ...and shes there ... for the second time this morning ...over the barrier on top of a flippin 4 ft high hutch :shock:..

out i go ... shes sat at the gate waiting ..and i "swear" shes bloody laughing ... out she comes barrier back up ..higher this time .. turn my back walk back to the door and glance back ... guess what ... shes over again ... :shock:

any one laughing had better get ready ...cos miss Beryl the peril will be being sent first class to your house for you to have a taste of Berylness :roll::roll::roll::roll:

but you know ... i loves her:love:

Um...where are the pictures? ;)

(Pascal is MUCH better now, by the way, breathing sounds completely normal and he's eating really well - just need to keep medicating him until Tuesday and then he can be out and about again. Really glad he's on the mend... :wave:)

pics .... Ill get some if she ever sits still long enough :roll:..

Tinsel....so pleased to here Pascal is improving ... :D..great news :D

haha Brilliant.
:lol:

I SWEAR bunnies do it just to annoy you and get a reaction. It's the way they keeping look at you just to make sure you are watching!!!

pics .... Ill get some if she ever sits still long enough :roll:..

Tinsel....so pleased to here Pascal is improving ... :D..great news :D

Heh looking forward to it...

Yes, I'm really relieved. Hate keeping him in a hutch - he loves his freedom - but i's only until Tuesday :thumb:

Back