• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before joining RU, how many

I joined RU cos I needed help with a bunny Id just rescued..Now I have 4...(5 if you include my Lost Lily)

I had just got my second and was looking for advice and support for bonding as I was terrified! Luckily for my two it was love at first site :D

I had none,came on here to find out more about caring for bunnies.
Had five rescues since:D

I had one, Rosie. She died not long after joining, so I got two as RU said it was best :lol: Then I got another, then another, then had to get a 5th as RU said it was best :lol:

2 but now have 7. It was meant to be six but I bowed to peer pressure! They live in a lovely big happy group!

2 but now have 7. It was meant to be six but I bowed to peer pressure! They live in a lovely big happy group!

I would LOVE to do this with my five outside buns ( other two are house rabbits). But Liq is so small I worry about the giants squishing her. Hattie is so temperamental :roll:

I had one but he passed and then I forgot that I had joined. Then a few months after Pop I came on. I now have 4.

Back