• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 bunnies and new shed setup

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
I blame RU. I joined with one bunny and have 5 now :shock: anyway. I had to split the shed for Harris and Ailsa to have some more space. While its not ideal, its working nicely, although I am STILL waiting for my puppy pen to arrive. But no one has escaped or jumped to the other side yet, so so far so good.

Harris and Ailsa have 6 x 4, and Islay, Jura and Arran have 6 x 6. H&A have a hutch and I, J & A have a 3ft dog cage.

'Scuse the poos, I only cleaned it about an hour before I took these, but you know bunnies. Everything new needs to be poo'd on. :roll: :lol:
255443_10152167610530643_118086644_n.jpg

Sarah 005 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 002 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 003 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 006 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 007 by Niseag, on Flickr

Sarah 008 by Niseag, on Flickr

255428_10152167592985643_1003301192_n.jpg

480501_10152167593460643_1234479710_n.jpg

Looks great! Gorgeous buns! :love: Why did you change the flooring? Was it hard to clean?

I have a photo why, although I can't get it uploaded for some reason. I was a nightmare to clean. Dirty bits get in the grooves, and its just impossible. But also, they chewed it up into little bits and made confetti :roll: :lol:

I have a photo why, although I can't get it uploaded for some reason. I was a nightmare to clean. Dirty bits get in the grooves, and its just impossible. But also, they chewed it up into little bits and made confetti :roll: :lol:

Oh that's a shame :( It looked fantastic!

I had 2, now 4 lol

Love your set up. They look very happy and content. Bunny poops are good. I'd rather have to clean them up regularly than have none!

Hi Happysaz

love your set up , i just wanted to ask you something , i have 2 bonded rabbits and have just got another buck and planned to house next to my bonded pair, i notice you have your pairs directly next to each other , did you have any problems initially such as the bonds being threatened ??

:)

Hi Happysaz

love your set up , i just wanted to ask you something , i have 2 bonded rabbits and have just got another buck and planned to house next to my bonded pair, i notice you have your pairs directly next to each other , did you have any problems initially such as the bonds being threatened ??

:)

No, I've not had any problems there. I suspected I would, but my long term plan was to bond all 5, so being able to see and smell each other was what I wanted.

Back