• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding in Essex

trudi

Warren Scout
Has anyone used Little Lodgers Small Pet Boarding in Romford or can recommend anywhere else? Am willing to travel anywhere south of Chelmsford.

Many thanks.

No but I have yet to find anywhere decent in Essex! If I were you I'd definitely go check it out before you decide..do they have a website?

What Louise said, sadly. I take mine either to the duchess in Surrey or the rabbit residence in herts, I've not found anywhere local I am happy to leave mine - I would definitely arrange a visit anywhere before booking - but if you do find anywhere local and good, please do let us know!

Hi Louise and Santa,

Yes it does have a website www.littlelodgersboarding.co.uk, looks better than any others I've looked at in Essex but am still to be convinced. Will go and have a look before using them. Normally use my sister but I have to take runs and hutches over to her and the rabbits are not used to being in hutches! Will let you know how I get on if I go and have a look.

Thanks for your replies.

Back