• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"We is snoozins" Hoomins: Do not disturb!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Do you think they're comfortable?
20121007_093707.jpg

20121007_093721.jpg

Ooops :oops: Me thinks me is in trouble now...... :shock: :lol:
20121007_093748.jpg

I know :oops: I was behind glass (inside the house) but I was still spotted :shock:

Not so very brave then, although I am sure September and Paintbox are far too ladylike to nip. :love:

Spenser has been dozing on the chair at my desk most of the afternoon. :lol:

Remember the time you woke Sir Bouncer up when he was all comfortable in a cardboard box den? :shock:

Not so very brave then, although I am sure September and Paintbox are far too ladylike to nip. :love:

Spenser has been dozing on the chair at my desk most of the afternoon. :lol:

Remember the time you woke Sir Bouncer up when he was all comfortable in a cardboard box den? :shock:

Do I ever! :shock: If looks could kill! :shock: :lol::lol:

Do I ever! :shock: If looks could kill! :shock: :lol::lol:

Jen and Susie, I am familiar with that look:lol: It is usually the one I get when noms are not served as promptly as his lordship would like.....sometimes it is accompanied by a grumpy noise as well:shock:

Bouncer is clearly not impressed with the service here. This morning he decided that Lee needed supervising in the garage when changing his litter box. After running round and round repeatedly and no noms were served, he jumped into the box where we keep the hay and just started munching away:roll: no table manners :roll::lol::lol:

Jen and Susie, I am familiar with that look:lol: It is usually the one I get when noms are not served as promptly as his lordship would like.....sometimes it is accompanied by a grumpy noise as well:shock:

Bouncer is clearly not impressed with the service here. This morning he decided that Lee needed supervising in the garage when changing his litter box. After running round and round repeatedly and no noms were served, he jumped into the box where we keep the hay and just started munching away:roll: no table manners :roll::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Spenser: It is really quite shocking the number of times each day I am disturbed without noms being served. :roll:

Back