• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor bank balance, bunny shopping!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Anyone else just unable to help themselves when it comes to shopping for bunny goodies?

Was out clearing out the bunsters this morning and decided they needed some new toys etc, and now I'm trying to restrain myself and not go online shopping :lol:

Ohhhh dear.

:lol: Yes I am constantly buying new goodies and toys for Julie bunny and Raul the bird. The OH says "What the heck ...they have more toys than a 2 year old. "
So what did you buy?

Oh My, I'm terrible :lol: I'm a new bunny Mummy - Only had Pete for 5 weeks - and I've just bought his SECOND hutch :oops::lol:. He's got most of the toys in P@H..

Yesterday I went and bought him a ball made of Willow and today I left him in his run, for literally 10 mins, and come back and the little monkey was sat in the middle of the unravelled ball :shock::roll: Looking rather guilty (and quite proud of himself :lol:)

Hubby says that Peter is better looked after than him and the 2 kids...... :lol: ..... I probably have to agree :oops::lol:

Back