• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for all those with myxi buns

lucy24

Mama Doe
how are you and them doing? just wanted to say keep going even though its hard-am thinking of you all:wave:

:cry: Little Ollie went to the stars last night, He went downhill so fast,

RIP Ollie, you came to us with no home, after you had been dumped, I hope you enjoyed your life here with us :cry:

ETA -
All those others with Myxi buns, please dont give up as the OP has said, My vet is calling the manufacturers of the new vacc to get some info for us, not entirely sure what she meant or what she is going to find out, but due to the outbreak, she is going to give them a call, and will be phoning me later in the week,
Will let you know what she finds out if it is of any significance.

Last edited:
Awwww :love: Josie is doing well thank you :) Sending lots of vibes to all the other myxi buns xx

:cry: Little Ollie went to the stars last night, He went downhill so fast,

RIP Ollie, you came to us with no home, after you had been dumped, I hope you enjoyed your life here with us :cry:

ETA -
All those others with Myxi buns, please dont give up as the OP has said, My vet is calling the manufacturers of the new vacc to get some info for us, not entirely sure what she meant or what she is going to find out, but due to the outbreak, she is going to give them a call, and will be phoning me later in the week,
Will let you know what she finds out if it is of any significance.

I'm so sorry :cry: Binky free Ollie xx

oh no im so sorry about ollie!:cry: its so hard losing a beloevd bunny-they are members of the family and leave such a hole:cry:

Just went to check on Pascal and he's doing really well. He's now on Day 3 of the septrin and his breathing is much quieter - could hardly hear it. He only had two nodules, both of which are healing, and he's alert and eating well. He HATES being confined to a hutch but once he's had nine days on septrin he can be free again to potter/race round the garden.

Mulberry continues lumpy but well and her breathing is also much quieter. :thumb: She's on about the 3rd/4th week so is hopefully well over the worst (she had the old vaccine). Pascal had the new vaccine and has a really mild case - in his case it was the secondary respiratory problem that caused him problems - but I think I caught it early, thankfully...

Sendng vibes to all other myxi buns and their owners...

Twinkle is much the same. looking very sorry for herself and just sitting. I have syringe fed her three times today and she has eaten some bramble leaves herself. I have booked an appointment for the vets tomorrow evening to see what my vet thinks of her progress.

Thank you for asking x

Twinkle is much the same. looking very sorry for herself and just sitting. I have syringe fed her three times today and she has eaten some bramble leaves herself. I have booked an appointment for the vets tomorrow evening to see what my vet thinks of her progress.

Thank you for asking x

Great that she's eating bramble leaves - that's a really good sign. How many days since she developed it now? Sending loads of vibes...

Great that she's eating bramble leaves - that's a really good sign. How many days since she developed it now? Sending loads of vibes...

I first noticed the reddish eyes Monday morning. But she had been a bit quiet prior to that for say about a week (I put it down to the EC/treatment she was having).

It is only day 3 of treatment, but it seems like a lifetime already... it is so draining emotionally and physically.

sending our love and healing vibes to all the poorly bunnies, such a nasty disease and so unfair for people like us who spoil our bunnies rotten!

Back