• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Brer rabbit

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
005-20.jpg

006-18.jpg

008-16.jpg

009-16.jpg

I iz ickle and cute and frwendly and cheeky . I likes being picked up and i likes my cuddles . I loves to play and explore and i loves my hay .:wave:

I iz neutered and vaccinated and I would likes a girlie bun ...Ive met already and the first didnt like me ..and the second i didnt likes ...but my perfect wifebun is out there somewhere and i hopes i finds her cos i need some bunny licks and snuggles .

my adoption fee is £50

Last edited:
aaah he looks like my baby girl Indiana! :love: Hope he finds true love soon..he is gorgeous! and loves snuggles!!!!

:love: :love: He looks like he'd be PERFECT for my Daisy! If I had the car I'd be all over him! He's gorgeous, and just the right size! >.<

Oh my how precious is he?? :love:
I think I need to pull up stakes and move to the UK so I can give a home to a sweet bun like this! :thumb:

Back