• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thieving Bunny Stories

Michelleox

Mama Doe
Just following on from a few comments on various threads today and of old, can we share stories of buns stealing things, especially food. I always find these really funny. Unfortunately i have outside buns so dont really half inch many things, except the dustpan and brush at cleaning times!

I was awakened one night to find the bunnies raiding a packet of bourbon biscuits - We estimate they had eaten about 4 before we discovered crumbs all over the couch! The next night I heard a strange rustling under the couch, when I looked I found Mylo tucking into a stick of rock! :shock: Luckily she had only nibbled the end of it, the worst side-effect was the sugar rush that followed! :lol:

We are now extra vigilant when it comes to food!

Poppy once pinched half an Easter egg off the coffee table in front of us and ran off with it. Resulting in me chasing her around the room until I caught her, she definitely was not willing to give it up. Proper Easter bunny.

And before my ex and I had bought a sofa we used to pull out the a futon we had into a bed in the lounge when watching a film so that it was a tad more comfortable. One evening Poppy was being really friendly, kept coming up to us (I thought for love and attention). Until I noticed she was pinching pieces of popcorn out of the bowl we had then hopping off to eat them-cheeky so and so. :lol:

I was feeding mine some vegetable mush on a spoon the other day and all three tried to steal the spoon with it, hahaha.

My daughters bunnies thieve but mine dont.....My parrot thieves enough for all of that lot though.

Any book that I dare try to read in their presence. The other day I accidentally left my book in the shed. No more book.

Any book that I dare try to read in their presence. The other day I accidentally left my book in the shed. No more book.

I have this problem too! :lol:

Bluebell takes fruit off me and she once got into a bag of fenugreek crunchies.

Bramble took a tag I had pulled off my t shirt and was fiddling with in my hand. She pinched it and hopped off! :lol:

I had the tin of biscuits on the floor with me after work (it'd been a bad day :lol:) and my phone beeped so i ran to pick it up n answered the message, when i turned back, rupert and tia were under the table (normal) looked in the box and there was a jammy dodger, a custard cream and a bourbon gone :shock: (there was only one of each left so i knew they'd had them).... looked under the table and sure enough, there they were munching on the jammy dodger together, surrounded by crumbs - they must've eaten them soooo fast!!!!!! cheeky monkies!!!

tia steals toast :roll:

Tinker jumped up on the kitchen side and ate an entire sausage before we realised... :roll::lol:

Back