• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsie Tanner, Out and About :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits001-15.jpg

Rabbits002-21.jpg

Rabbits003-17.jpg

Rabbits004-11.jpg

Rabbits005-13.jpg

Rabbits006-11.jpg

Rabbits007-10.jpg

Rabbits012-10.jpg

Rabbits008-12.jpg

Rabbits009-13.jpg

Rabbits010-8.jpg

Rabbits011-9.jpg

Rabbits014-10.jpg

Rabbits013-11.jpg

She really does have the best possible life with you Jane. She's so lovely! Look at her go!

:love::love:

She is the smiling-est hammy I've ever seen. Absolutely adorable!
I'd just been thinking of her and what she's got up to lately. I haven't been able to comment on your latest picture threads Jane, but want you to know I always enjoy them :love:

ETA: I particularly like the almost faceplant into the pellet dish. ;) And am I the only one who believes that black bag should do better to read "OM-NOM?" :lol:

Last edited:
How do u not lose her?! I'm scared to put Grayson down in case I don't get him back again :roll: Also do u get the gravy bone dog biscuits for her? I know they can have dog biscuits but I would have just stuck with the plain shape types, can they have any types? I have dogs so always got biccies in stock :lol:

How do u not lose her?! I'm scared to put Grayson down in case I don't get him back again :roll: Also do u get the gravy bone dog biscuits for her? I know they can have dog biscuits but I would have just stuck with the plain shape types, can they have any types? I have dogs so always got biccies in stock :lol:

She is very easy to catch :)

Yes, the gravy bones are hers. She likes the meaty taste.

She is very easy to catch :)

Yes, the gravy bones are hers. She likes the meaty taste.

Think il wait a while before I risk letting Grayson loose except in a safely enclosed, no hiding places place!! Will give him a gravy bone tonight then ;) Will have to take some more pics he's so cute, yesterday I gave him a monkey nut and he was so determined and excited to get at the nuts even tho there was some right next to him in his food bowl :lol: He also went mad for millet! I'm loving that whatever I give him he shows an interest :D I'm glad the lovely Elsie played a part in forcing me to get a hamster :lol:

Back