• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billy, Jasmijn, Sophie & Fred

Dollie

Warren Scout
It has been a sad summer for us.. We have lost four of our so precious pets.

attachment.php

The 13th of June our beautifull Billy passed away. He justed turned four, four days earlier.

IMG_8426.JPG

On August 29 Jasmijn (Jasmine) was put to sleep. She had been suffering from EC and unfortunately there barely was any recovery. Jasmijn came with us on the 20th of June 2011. She was a fosterbun but after all she has been through we decided she should stay. She's one of the sweetest buns I ever ever ever met.

IMG_3572.JPG

Then, on September 27, my hamster Sophie didn't come when I opened the door of her hutch. She came to live with us in October 2011, we adopted her from a rescue. She was born in July 2011. My little girl, the only reason I even thought about getting a hamster was her.

IMG_4156.JPG

And yesterday we had to say goodbye again. Fred had been having health problems for about two years, but with a few adjustments he was doing fine and he was still such a happy rabbit. But the past couple of weeks he got worse and when I saw him yesterday morning I knew it was enough for him. Fred came with us in 2004, we don't know his exact age but he was at least nine years old. I'm so thankfull for the eight years he spent with us.

Goodbye, dear Billy, Jasmijn, Sophie and Fred. We really miss you, all of you.

Last edited:
Back