• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yaaayyy finally something to smile about/ pics p17

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Trevor had an acupuncture session this morning. I was so nervous about it because as you know we are having a constant battle with her self harming and everything we try seems to fail. The last two weeks have been two of the most stressful ever. Anyway, last night she managed to get at some of her sores and pull the scabs off so didn't look as good as I was hoping she would for her acupuncture. But Sarah feels they are healing nicely and there is certainly no infection any more. It will be an on going problem and we are going to have to work hard to keep on top of it but seems like we are making some progress.:D

Even better trevor was well enough to have her hormone implant :D She was also able to balance and take her own weight on the table for a few seconds at a time, which is amazing considering those legs were floppy and useless when she first arrived.

All in all Sarah was pleased about her progress and fairly optimistic about her future as far as her legs go :D

now all we need is for her to sail through her vet check for her heart meds next week!

Last edited:
Thank you. I shall be spending another evening adjusting premature baby grows. But I don't mind if it actually works!

Yayyyyyyyy!! So pleased to read a positive update :D

May we have a picture of the gorgeous girl please? :wave:

btw for my birthday OH's mum bought me a huge bunny draught excluder and I have named it Trevor after your lovely girl :love:

Yayyyyyyyy!! So pleased to read a positive update :D

May we have a picture of the gorgeous girl please? :wave:

btw for my birthday OH's mum bought me a huge bunny draught excluder and I have named it Trevor after your lovely girl :love:

Thats brilliant :lol: :wave:

these are the most recent pics of Trevor http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?357697-The-best-sort-of-carpet-for-a-bunny.....

I have a few more on my camera which hopefully I can find the time to put on later tonight :D

Taken this morning :love:

P1030559.jpg

P1030554.jpg

P1030557.jpg

I love her little face in this photo. :love:

Are the little vests working for Trevor, Liz?

Sort of, despite the array of snap fasteners I have added she can still occasionally get her front legs free but even then she can't get to the actual sores so very slowly they are healing :D I can't wait til I get all the dressings and clothes off her as they are really slowing her down when she pulls herself along, but they are fine when i help her with her walking :wave:

I'm glad you've found something that seems to be working, even if she's managing to wriggle her legs out of it. :roll::lol::lol:

Back