• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Ginger :)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Guys,

I missed this, mainly, because the little madame decided to get sick the day before.

Ginger's gotcha day is 1st October.

Ginger's a little fighter, a little terror, a loveable delight and one of my best friends all rolled into one.

She's been sick since day 1, i've learnt an awful lot since then. She's still sick, always will be, but she's Ginger and thats whats most important. All the time she's 'Gingery' she'll be here.

This was Ginger on the day after the night i brought her home in her temporary pen - it was tiny, 4x2ft max and was just next to Biscuits, seperated by card, gaps etc. It was only for a couple of weeks while we let her settle before we bonded.

Those of you who know us, know Ginger, know Biscuit and well, the rest is history.

When Ginger arrived, this is how she looked.

IMG00257-20101009-1402.jpg

She was a tiny, skinny, bony ball of fluff who couldnt stand on her own back feet. She'd fall over while trying to periscope. That didn't stop her trying!! Cue lots of falling over... :roll: :lol:

She's got to today, because of love, and lots and lots of very expensive vet care, but do you know what, cliche time... "She's worth every penny"!!

This was Ginger earlier last month.

IMG_5952Medium.jpg

She's a little monkey, very food oriented, but such a funny, loving little thing who adores human attention - the perfect partner for her exact opposite - Biscuit.

So happy belated gotcha day little one, here's so a few more eh?

IMG_5499Medium.jpg

Ginger​

Back