• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peterpan got married ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
011-13.jpg

took this just hours into the bond ...

He has now gone off to his new home and things are progressing well ... :D

Aaaaw Them's my buns!!! :love: Still loved up you'll be pleased to know (hence the lack of texts today:lol:) They had a great time out in the big run tonight too. Still keep on expecting a quarrel but your bonding magic seems to be working so far Angie!!:D

Aaaaw Them's my buns!!! :love: Still loved up you'll be pleased to know (hence the lack of texts today:lol:) They had a great time out in the big run tonight too. Still keep on expecting a quarrel but your bonding magic seems to be working so far Angie!!:D

:thumb: :thumb:

Hoorah! Angie's magic lovedust employed to full effect once again!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Er yeah...just a bit too well to be honest, ideally would have liked a few little tiffs so I can tell OH they're not getting on well enough to be booted outside...Ellie has been a house rabbit for 11 months and I'll miss her. :( But she has a beautiful new husbun to snuggle up to now, who needs a human mum??

Ahh so glad it worked out!! :thumb:

LaniT they are a beautiful couple...I saw your bun on saturday when I visited BARC just before the bonding with pan started...so glad its worked out :love:

Ahh so glad it worked out!! :thumb:

LaniT they are a beautiful couple...I saw your bun on saturday when I visited BARC just before the bonding with pan started...so glad its worked out :love:

Aaaw thanks, they are doing so well, bless them, they were binkying around the run together tonight like loonies it was sooooo great. :love: I was a nervous wreck though while Ellie was away ...now I know what its going to be like when the kids go on their 1st school camp in a few years time :lol:

Back