• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats your bunnies favourite biscuit??

Don't know as I've never given them any. A rabbit came to me as owners were moving with a bag of food and 2 large rolls of something. She said he has one of these every day so I asked what they were and she said chocolate digestive biscuits!

Don't know as I've never given them any. A rabbit came to me as owners were moving with a bag of food and 2 large rolls of something. She said he has one of these every day so I asked what they were and she said chocolate digestive biscuits!

:lol::lol:
I know its norty..Ive not done it before...

When I was 12 I had a bunny that I got bored of :oops: so my dad looked after her, every day he would come home from work and give her a digestive biscuit which she loved :oops:. After a while as soon as he opened the back door she would be there waiting for her biscuit, that was 30 years ago though :D

Buckley likes digestive biscuits. We know this because the one time OH had them in the house he got mugged by a furry highwayman. We don't have them in the house often though, and being gluten free means there aren't many biscuits in the house that don't contain things like potato starch. So Buckley rarely has the opportunity for an attempted mugging.

I'm a really mean bunny Mummy and my bunnies never get given biscuits. I'd be terrified of giving them something that made them poorly. If I want to give them a treat or get them to take some meds they have a tiny piece of wholemeal bread - they absolutely love that.

I never give Julie anything like that but she does gobble up anything that falls on the floor as fast as lightening bolts so there is no telling what she eats sometimes. I have tried chasing her to get what ever she has in her mouth but of course she swallows too fast for that. :lol:

We have given our two some tiny bits of rich tea and custard creams - Big mistake! They now go mental every time they hear anything being unwrapped! :roll: If we have biscuits now we always have Mylo at our feet waiting to hoover up any crumbs - I swear you'd think they were starved! :lol:

Nibbles nicked a hobnob once, and also a ginger nut :shock: you should see him move when he's grabbed something :lol:

I must be mean as well as my buns don't get biccies, they do have the odd Shreddie and they like a bit of Krispbread though.

Chaplin knows exactly what the rustling of packets means... she'll be under your feet trying to get crumbs and one time she got on the kitchen table to steal digestives!

Somehow Seeley has also figured this out, even though we've tried to be careful with him. I think he learnt from Chaplin.

Last edited:
Harvey used to go mental for biscuits when I used to bring him inside all the time, the sound of packaging rustling would make him crazy :lol: custard creams were his favourite, I used to always let him lick the crumbs off me before I knew any better :p

Here's his reaction to custard creams when I used to give them to him (again, before I knew better):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEstwgehT7Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:love: I never seen a bunny do a complete roll over like the first one he did. Seems like he loved those biscuits.

Parsley loves anything remotely food related.
He stole an empty muffin box from me, and I had to chase him to get it.
Angel has stolen crackers, we don't usually eat bicciess. But when we do its Maryland cookies, she nabbed one of them out my hand too :roll:

The breeder that we got Harley from gave her pet rabbits little bits of digestive biscuits - so I thought I would try Bobo with a bit - he LOVED it but hubby caught me doing it:roll:

So no more bikkies for Bobo :( He's getting fat enough as it is anyway. Harley turned her nose up at the biscuit - obviously watching her weight :)

Back