• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Done Something Really Stupid

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I just opened a box of dried willow infront of 28 Rabbits.................................. :shock:

*goes to lie down in darkened room*...............

New instructions included with the willow boxes do now warn not to open box in rabbit filled room!!! Apologies for any breaches of health and safety caused by not including this instruction in my early boxes!!!

Last edited:
If I still drank alcohol I'd be pouring myself a double right now :shock:

parsnipbun I hadn't realised quite what effect willow has on Rabbits :shock:

Think cats + catnip x a million .......... :shock:

New instructions included with the hay boxes do now warn not to open box in rabbit filled room!!! Apologies for any breaches of health and safety caused by not including this instruction in my early boxes!!!

My mum found that instruction amusing. She was like 'she must know rabbits', so then I told her all about you and your crew (well, as much as I knew).

I had some hanging up drying from a coat hanger on the landing. All three did their best to eat every scrap within reach. Mini even took advantage of a crate of blankets that were put aside for washing to make herself a bit taller!

I just opened a box of dried willow infront of 28 Rabbits.................................. :shock:

*goes to lie down in darkened room*...............

28 rabbits!? :shock:
Would love to have that many but I think OH would file for divorce if I did :lol:

Mine react the same way with apple sticks. they go mental. no other word for it, mental!

Scooter was grunting at me earlier when I brought him some to eat, the rest of the buns went wild for it too

Back