• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to good home! U/D P17 - Theo's story!

If you want a naughty bunny! :shock:

theo.jpg

Theo is such a little monster!! :lol:

*Don't panic I'm not really giving him away*

Last edited:
I think he is possibly...the cutest...bunny...ever...:shock::shock::shock::shock:

What an utter sweetheart, you can't be cross at him for long with that face!:love::love::love::love::love:

Hello Theo! We know it wasn't you, it was the Bad Bunny. He does the rounds... ;)

What's his story?

xxx

Hello Theo! We know it wasn't you, it was the Bad Bunny. He does the rounds... ;)

What's his story?

xxx

I fell in love with him at Mirfield show when he was 9 weeks old. :( He was being shown off on the petting table and children kept picking him and his siblings up and dropping them. :cry: Me and my friend grabbed all 4 baby dutchies and a few other buns and sat in a quiet area with them so they couldn't get scared. I stayed with them for ages. Then little Theo started snuggling up in my arms. He was perfect and then he licking me! I felt awful leaving him! :( May sound stupid but it felt like we'd bonded. There was a rescue bunny I was hoping to adopt from my local RSPCA so as much as I wanted Theo, I didn't want to let the rescue bun down. So I said goodbye to Theo and went home.

So next day I went to the rescue with my mum; we filled out the adoption form and we were so excited! Then a man at the rescue came and told us that we couldn't adopt the rescue rabbit because that bun had never seen a male rabbit before so they thought he wouldn't bond with my male and female pair. :evil: I was so furious and upset as they wouldn't even attempt it!! So I left in tears thinking I'd not only lost the rescue bun but Theo as well. :cry:

I tried to forget about Theo and I did quite well too! That was until exactly a month later when I had a horrible thought about him ending up somewhere alone, cold, scared and forgotten about. I felt sick so on a whim, contacted his owner. I didn't expect them to still have him but they did and said he was going to go to the pet shop that week. So whether I got him or not he was still going to be sold from there and I either got him or allowed him to join the pet shop chain. How could I let him go to the pet shop when I was in love with that little bunny and could afford/have space for him? I would feel so guilty letting him go to somewhere where he'd most likely have an awful life!! So I went to pick him up. I'm so glad I did because he is lovely and so happy now and I know that I can give him a happy life. :love: I do feel that bit of guilt that I didn't rescue but I can't say I didn't try first?! I'm currently looking for a job though and pledge to donate to a different rescue every month to help them out. :) I know people will hate me for my decision of getting Theo but there's nothing nicer than seeing him happy, i'm so glad he's out of the tiny cage he was kept in.

Last edited:
Back